In order to qualify for testing accommodations in the Center for Student Enrichment, students must fall under one of the following two categories:
1. Students with disabilities who require special testing accommodations (Click here for more information)
2. Students with special circumstances such as:
- Students with a documented excused absence due to illness and/or other medical issues*
- ENC Students enrolled in a distance education program at another institution.
Procedure and Requirements for Scheduling an Exam in the CSE
Students are required to schedule an appointment to take their exam (and to inform their professor) at least five days* before the exam date and time. This rule exists for the following reasons:
- To ensure that there is sufficient time before the appointment for the CSE to schedule a proctor for the exam.
- To allow time for preparations to be made in the event that certain accommodations are required.
- To ensure that the appropriate testing materials have been received from the professor.